The student role is to ensure that their learning needs and learning opportunities are made known to the placement team. This will include:
1. involvement in the negotiations of the content of the working agreement
2. implementation of the tasks set within the working agreement
3. preparation and shared responsibility for the process of the supervision sessions as agreed with practice teacher
4. identification of on going learning needs and the learning opportunities required, in consultation with practice teacher and tutor
5. preparation of interim and final reports in accordance with Consortium's and educational institution's requirements
6. completion of a placement evaluation.
©West of Scotland Consortium for Education and Training in Social Work 2001.